Are you a developer or developer firm that’s built an application for SBS 2011 Essentials, SBS 2011 Premium Add-on, Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials, and Windows Home Server 2011? Then you should list your application in Microsoft Pinpoint. Listing here will give you greater awareness of your application to your target audience.
For example, these links are inside the product:
- Partners for Small Business Server 2011 Standard
- Partners for Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
- Partners for Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials
- Partners for Windows Home Server
Over on the Small Business Server Wiki, there is a how-to guide on how to go about doing this. You can find that link here.
Before you can begin listing your applications:
- You must join the Microsoft Partner Network. Before you can begin listing your applications on Pinpoint, you must create an account with the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) and create a descriptive overview for your company. It can take up to five business days for your new account to activate in Pinpoint after establishing your membership in the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Already a member? If so, then you can proceed to create your profile in Pinpoint. If you are already a partner but are not listed on Pinpoint and believe you should be, contact the Pinpoint team.
- Sign-in using your MPN LiveID
- Click on the Dashboard in the upper right hand corner
- Click on Add or Edit Profiles in the nav bar
- Click on the Apps + Services tab
- Click the New button
- Follow the rest of the wizard to create your listing
- Wait for the application to be published in the marketplace