So my first technical post to this blog was about how to change the backup from targetting a usb disk or tape. I've got a lot of feedback on this post being helpful. I wanted to create a new post to indicate a correction to this post, and minor modificiation. I decided to keep the post the same (for those of you who have linked to it from your blogs/websites/etc, and just added an updated section.
Click here to go and check out the update.
The Silverlight Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs - Search all blogs. Search this blog. Sign in. ... After the birth of Silverlight the developers have had to deal with asynchronous programming much more tha...
56 minutes ago