Wow, it’s hard to believe that Office 2010 is here already. I’ve been running different forms of beta for just shy of a year! In fact, I can’t even consider running Outlook 2007 anymore, as the new Outlook 2010 makes me sooo productive. The new Outlook ribbon, the detailed calendar views, the ability to import my Facebook internet calendar directly into Outlook (2007 did it, but one-time only, 2010 will continuously do it, keeping me up to date).
I’ve been using it exclusively for work, and the features are amazing, but I hear (and can’t wait to try) that it has some social connectivity for personal use. Can’t wait to get it on my home PC!
Click the graphic above, to add to your calendar, then watch Stephen Elop, President of the Microsoft Business Division, announce the launch of Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 on May 12, 2010 at 11 a.m. EST. The live Microsoft keynote focuses on the next wave of productivity that delivers:
- End user productivity across the PC, phone and browser
- IT choice and flexibility
- A platform for developers to build innovative solutions
Join the virtual launch event with Microsoft executives, product developers, partners and customers to:
- Find out how peers and partners are already seeing benefits to their business by leveraging the next wave of productivity.
- Submit your questions through live Q&A.
- Participate via blogs, tweets, social media networks, commenting, and more.
View on-demand breakout sessions showing how Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 meet the unique challenges people and businesses are faced with today, and provide the solutions they need for tomorrow.