NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!
Microsoft has a new program called Connect that will help us get feedback from you, the SBS community. Here's the details:
The Small Business Server Product Team would like to hear from the SBS User Community. This direct anonymous survey of the SBS User Community is brought to you by the SBS Product Team.
You are invited to participate in the Windows Small Business Server Community program on the Microsoft Connect Web site at http://connect.microsoft.com. This Site has been set up to directly gather feedback anonymously from you, SBS User Community.
Your role in the SBS Community is important to us. Microsoft Connect enables you to connect with Microsoft developers, product managers, and other development team members to help us make our products the best they can be.
To accept this invitation and become a member of this program, please follow these steps:
- Use your Internet connection to visit our Web site at http://connect.microsoft.com.
- Click on "Invitations" on the left-side menu.
- You will need to sign in using a valid Passport and before you can continue to the "Invitations" page.
- Enter your Invitation ID in the blank. Your invitation ID is: COMM-GKXK-WJKV
- Click "Go."
- If you have not previously registered with Microsoft Connect, you may be required to register before continuing with the invitation process. This a light registration and we will not use any information that you provide to contact you later unless you tell us otherwise.
Now, please follow the steps shown to you by that program to become an active participant. Once you complete the steps, you will be automatically approved. From that point forward you should be able to log into this site using your passport account and take any surveys that are available to you.
Here is the link to the survey: SBS Community Survey. You will find this link on the main page of the http://connect.microsoft.com site under Small Business Server Community Site.
Join the Feedback community! Voice your opinions, tell us what we should think?