Warning: This download is provided "as is" and confers no rights, warranties, and comes with no support.
Ok, got the juicy disclaimer out of the way. Now to the good stuff.
So I've created a couple of themes. I know I promised an SBS Theme, but I couldn't just get it working exactly the way I wanted. I figured you guys 'n gals out there had waiting long enough for your free download.
As you can probably tell it involves a picture of my dog, Chico. So let me take this opportunity to introduce you to the little furry critter at the top of this website. His name is Chico, but he also answers to "9 lbs of FURY!".
So, I present you with the Chico Theme.
Ok, so what do you have to do to install this?
- Connect your device to the desktop you downloaded the theme to
- Uncompress the theme to a known folder on your desktop
- Open Explorer and navigate to Mobile Device, My Mobile Device, Application Data, Home.
- Copy the two files in the zip file into this file on the mobile device
- On the device, open up the Settings, choose Home Screen.
- In the Home Screen Layout, select Chico and click Done.
I'm currently running this theme on my WM5+feature pack device (SMT 5600), and haven't really tested it on any other devices/versions. So use at your own risk.
Enjoy my little buddy Chico!
PS. The picture might be close to exact size!! ;o)