As you know, the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 team here in Redmond has been working on delivering Service Pack 1 for Small Business Customers. This service pack is a roll-up of all the major SBS component service packs including:
- Windows Server Service Pack 1
- Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- Windows SharePoint Service Service Pack 1
- An update for Client Setup to deploy Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Small Business Server Service Pack 1 Update
This morning we sat in our standard team meeting to review status. Management across all diciplines gave the OK to ship the beta to our beta customers.
The SBS team looks forward to all the feedback on the Service Pack our beta testers throw at us. I believe our goal to maintain the high quality bar of SBS 2003 with the Service Pack is well underway.
Moreover, this morning we were fortunate enough to have some of our MVPs (via conference call) to witness this event. While the conference call was too early for one of our Auzzi MVPs, Wayne has already Blogged about the release.